Membership in the Superior Community Working Group (CWG) is open to organizations and interest groups in the greater Superior, AZ region who would like to learn more about the Resolution Copper Project and the range of perspectives within the community.
More information can be obtained from the group’s facilitator:
John Godec, President
Godec, Randall & Associates
Meetings are generally held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm at the Superior Chamber of Commerce.
The group operates according to the following principles:
MEETING GROUND RULES
- Please turn off phones and respect others.
- Speak for yourself and your organization.
- Listen to each other with an open mind and in good faith.
- One speaker at a time; avoid sidebar conversations.
- Stick to the topic, be concise, no laundry lists.
- Don’t dominate the conversation – let others talk.
- Ask questions; challenge ideas not people.
- Remember: the goal is to understand the issues, not to debate.
- Body language and nonverbal responses are as eloquent as words.
- Be on time and take responsibility for the meeting’s success.
More detailed information on the group’s operating policies can be found here: